Tuesday, May 22, 2007













I actually took some time to scrapbook for myself this weekend! It was fun to have a bunch of new templates to use to make it fast and easy! I worked with the boys' Easter pictures and now have a set of three 5x7 layouts to print and hang together on the wall. Now to get them printed!


I was a very good girl for Mother's Day and had a stack of layouts printed for my Mom so she could add them to her book. Now I just need to finish the calendar I started at Christmas and couldn't get done. But I have changed the size to make it easier to have made so I am having to edit the pages as I go. But I am almost done. Here are a few pages for you to see....


October page....kit is Shabby Shriek by Emily Farnworth

April page....kit is Vintage Florals by Shabby Princess



No comments:

Post a Comment