Saturday, December 30, 2006

Searching for Designing Partner and Creative Team!



I am looking for someone who would like to work alongside me as a Designer to create unique and interesting kits. I have lots of kits on my hard drive that just need something special here and there to have them ready to upload. I love to make papers and templates and would especially love to partner with someone who likes to make embellishments and quick pages. But I think just having someone that I can collaborate with will make this much more fun. I would also be more than willing to help you with your kits and ideas as well. I also homeschool my kids and am assistant editor for the new hybrid Scrapbooking Dimensions magazine. So my time is limited. But I want to see if I can create a friendship/partnership that would work for both of us. Of course, the money thing will be worked out fairly. If my kits are up and selling, then I will be more than willing to split the profits! I sell my work at Polka Dot Potato. You can see more of my work there.I am also searching for a few talented Layout Ladies who would like to use my work for FREE! If you like the look of what you see, please let me know, and I will choose about 10 of you to be on my Creative Team! Here are a few previews of the kits I have in the works (please remember these are not yet complete!) If you are interested in partnering with me as a Designer or in working with my product as a Creative Team Member, please email me at kelleymcdonald@gmail.com and show me some of your stuff! Then we will see what happens! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment