Friday, January 26, 2007

Just so happy today!

I have just completed over a month's worth of working every spare minute on my designing, setting up my Creative Team and getting set up in the Digiscrapdivas store and community. I feel like I finished final exams today and it feels so good! So what am I doing? Taking a break? No way! I am designing! Woo hoo!


I wanted to give you a peek at a few papers that I have made in the last few weeks that are for promotions. I can't tell you what they are for or when they will be released, but I just wanted to show you where I am headed with my designing! I am moving more and more toward hand-drawn graphics in my papers and am loving my Wacom tablet and vector drawing these days! You tell me, am I getting better at this design job? I sure hope so! I am working my tail off! I really like the look when the shapes are stroked and the petals are cut out of my other papers. Ooooooh. This is so fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment