Saturday, February 10, 2007

Groceries Groceries Groceries

I went grocery shopping last night over in the next town and realized it was the first time in months that I can remember going by myself and not feeling like I had to rush right home. I think I need to get out more! I am going to work on that! LOL! No wonder I have felt anxious and a bit depressed lately!

I got some groceries so we have lots of good meals on the calendar this week! Homemade lasagna (I realized I don't think I have made one since the kids were born! LOL!), enchiladas, pot roast and veggies, quesadillas, macaroni and cheese with Lil' Smokies (a new favorite among the kids!), bean tostadas, and pork chops! Yum! Last week was a hard and busy one and we didn't eat very exciting things! So I aim to please this week.

Here is a layout I did this morning with my Chambray Shirt kit that I made with Amanda Rockwell. It is for sale exclusively at Sweet Shoppe Designs. This is actually a Quick 'n Easy Page by my wonderful Creative Team member Melissa Black. So maybe I should say Melissa made this layout! LOL! I will be putting this set of 5 quick pages in the store this weekend. I am using them to make layouts of a recent homeschool trip we made to Little Rock to see the Children's Museum, the Capitol and the Clinton Presidential Library! Journaling: We had such a good time at the Clinton Presidential Library. And I am certainly glad that I set up this shot and handed the camera to your Daddy. I think it is one of the best ones we have of us all together. Mother and children. Teacher and students. Constant companions and friends. I never imagined I would get to spend so much time with each of you. But I am loving it, and I would miss you all very much if we had to return to the typical public school schedule of being away from each other the majority of the time. I hope you know how much you all mean to me and how much I am learning, too! Here’s to a custom-designed education for each and every one of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment