Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Celebration!


Are you ready for a Celebration! I am adding another addition to The Denim Collection this morning. These colors just shine, and I can envision so many uses for it! I can't wait to see what you all do with it! You can find the Celebration! kit here.
This Worth 1 Wish layout uses my Celebration! kit and
my new Scrappin' Patterns 5x7 Wall Art #2 templates that you can find here.
I have also added this Spring Fling! kit to The Denim Collection and it is in my store at Polka Dot Potato. Here is a layout by my Creative Team member Cinna using Spring Fling! Credits: Denim Collection: Spring fling by Kelley McDonald at Digiscrapdivas. Font used is DSP Pollyanna.


Here is a layout from my Creative Team Member Melissa Black using
It's a Spring Thing! by Amy Bleser and me.




Credits:It's a Spring Thing Kit by Kelley McDonald and Amy Bleser at DigiScrapDivas;
Scrappin' Patterns 8x10 Wall Art by Kelley McDonald (altered to make an 8x8 pg) at Polka Dot Potato;
Stitching by Kelley McDonald (recolored slightly); Font-Waltograph


No comments:

Post a Comment