Sunday, November 04, 2007

Musical Chairs at Pop and Nana's


I have to say that my favorite time I spend with Mark's family is almost always wrapped up in music. His brother Ron plays the guitar and the dulcimer and surely knows how to entertain all of us! When he pulls out his guitar, I know that it won't be long until we are all laughing and relaxing. I have wanted that type atmosphere in my home for many years and am very excited that Mark, Nick, and Malachi are learning how to play the guitar. I am hoping they will learn how to play some fun songs for the kids, too. Maddie and I want to learn as well so maybe among all of us we can find the spark that can bring that type of laughter into our home on a regular basis. Thanks Ron for an evening of musical chairs after Aunt Betty's funeral. It helped to lighten the load.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment